FORD REVEALED ITS 14TH GENERATION F-150 TRUCK
The all new Ford F-150 has been unveiled in America and it’s a ferocious looking large pickup! This 14th generation Ford F-150 makes its debut without much of a makeover but lots in the way of added . This large pickup truck is truly an American favourite and has earned the spot of best-selling car for a while now.
Ford F-150 Engine & Power:
The six engines to choose from:is anticipated to consume 10.3 litres per 100km and will come with
- 3.3-litre naturally aspirated petrol V6
- 2.7-litre twin-turbo petrol V6
- 3.5-litre twin-turbo petrol V6
- 5.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol V8
- 3.0-litre single-turbo diesel V6
- “PowerBoost” hybrid truck – a combined 3.5-litre V6 EcoBoost twin-turbo petrol engine with a 36kW electric motor via 10-speed automatic transmission and a 1.5kWh lithium-ion battery that charges when you brake.
The PowerBoost option has a whopping of 5,443kg with an on board power generator with up to 7.2kW of power.
Ford F-150 Car Safety & Features:
have included a 12-inch touchscreen with voice control and wireless and and a 12-inch digital instrument cluster. There also central storage lid that creates a flat surface, perfect fit for a fast food meal (while parked of course)!
As for car safety, the Ford F-150 includes:
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Pedestrian detection
- Intersection assist
- Lane-keep and steering assist
- Adaptive cruise control with a stop and go function
- Driver attention alert and park assist.
Ford F-150 Exterior Design:
It’s the exterior that gives this large pickup an imposing appearance. It’s big truck, bulky Ute and burly and from latest car news there are 11 different grilles to choose from for this large pickup, you can create your own style. There’s new aluminium body panels and looking face on the large truck appears broad with square C-shaped frames bordering the LED lights.
have our fingers and toes crossed that this beast large pickup will make its way to Australia and give the a run for their money.and